Test App on Live Devices
Testing builds in development on real devices are a key part of the DevOps process. Access to devices across multiple geographies is key as apps get more localized features & content. Simulated geo-location in device clouds often require changes to security checks in the app or rooted devices which changes the actual user experience.
- Test your app without any modifications to security features on non-rooted / non-jailbroken devices in over 30+ cities across the world.
- Access mobile and non-mobile devices (e.g., Apple TV, firestick) with low latency screen mirroring and high stability connection.
- Test all screen gestures, camera, Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi/Cellular connectivity, access to file system, OTP test flow, and log cat files.
Test App’s Graphics Performance
Even the slightest lag in your graphics performance can lead to increase in bounce rates on your app. Testing the key user journeys on your app for any frame drops, slow inflates, VSYNC failures, and janky frames are a key part of the DevOps process.
- Test your app on smartphones, tablets, firestick, Apple TV, Roku, and Smart TVs.
- Record graphics performance KPIs such frames per second, dropped/janky frames, high CPU utilization, memory overload or high battery consumption.
- Download Systrace logs for further analysis of VSYNC failures, slow inflates, and processes consuming the max CPU bandwidth.
Ensuring a seamless user experience at all times is a challenge for consumers, enterprises, and public entities. With the introduction of 5G and IoT, delivering a seamless experience for mission-critical use cases is cumbersome. MOZARK's digital experience platform aims at measuring, diagnosing, and enhancing digital QoE for your customers.Request a Free Trial